Talented UX/UI design architect with the proven know-how to combine creative and usability viewpoints resulting in world-class Web, Mobile & Desktop applications. 17+ years of success in optimizing user engagement for various brands. Expert in providing a compelling user experience and visual design to improve brand loyalty, customer retention, and visit-to-order ratios. Qualitative & Quantitative Research, Interviews, Contextual Inquiry, Goal & Task Analysis, Personas, Scenarios, Storyboarding, Wireframing, Prototyping, A/B testing Lean Concept and Agile environment. Visual Design, Interaction Design, Motion Graphic Artist Pixel Perfect Mockups High Fidelity Interactive Wireframes, Typography, Color Theory, Interface Guidelines Strong experience in the full software design and development life-cycle from concept through delivery of enterprise portals, next-generation mobile applications' and customized solutions. Passion for user-centered design and desirable, usable products, and any UI Design Architect. A strong leader takes charge when needed. Manages products, projects & teams, with delivery assurance.
Entrepreneurial minded with business acumen. Very "Big"-picture oriented. An exceptional combination of right brain/left brain strengths. Problem-solver and innovator. The ongoing quest to learn about new technology and utilize it in my day to day work. Sponge for Information, Avid reader of industry publications and what-ever that interests me. Easy going, Absolute no EGO, fast learner, hungry to be challenged. Experience with full software development Management, object-oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies.
Exceptional aptitude for teamwork and collaboration with diverse disciplines in distributed environments, listening, organizing and facilitating conversations.
● Strong proficiency with UI/UX and web usability best practices for Desktop, Online, and mobile.
● Contributed to the rollout of several award winning, cutting-edge software applications. I am also known for my excellent communication and troubleshooting skills as is able to analyze code and engineer well-researched, cost-effective and responsive solutions. Expertise/Tools
● 12+ years in UI Design & Architect
● 12+ years in software development
● 12+ years in UX and user centric design
● 12+ in IT and web technologies
● 12+ in Motion Graphics, Audio and Video Production / Editing
● 8+ years Mobile platforms, specializing on Mobile User interfaces and User Experience design and Hybrid development.
● 10+ years managing and documenting technical projects and leading teams to turn abstract ideas into valuable products that advance business goals.
● 7+ years project management
● UX/UI design, wire framing, storyboarding, user research, personas, usability, Affinity Diagramming, Requirements Definition, gamification, Persona Creation, User testing, fast MVP, Lean UX principals.
● Balsamiq, In vision, Axure , Sketch, OmniGraffle , Uxpin, InDesign, Fireworks, Sketch, SketchFlow, Justin mind, usability tools, Agile & many more….
● Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, illustrator, in design, dream weaver, flash, fireworks, edge, muse, AE, Phone gap, Adobe Captivate, Avid Protools, Apple Final Cut Pro. Premier Pro
● Mobile apps, apple IOS, windows 8, android, hybrid mobile apps design and agile methodology project management.
● Visual design, graphics design, Animation/Motion Graphics
● Video Productions & Editing, Photography
● UI/UX Design areas I am comfortable working in follows:
● Lean UX, Agile UX
● User Interfaces, Desktop, Mobile, TV, Kiosk & Instrument
● Motion Graphics, Video Manipulation and Special Effect Producer
● 2D/3D Animation & Modeling
● Product Design, Visual Design, Interactive Design, Information architecture (IA),Use Cases
● User Centered Design, Personas, Brand Guidance, Open Graph, GIT, Agile Development (Jira, Scrum & Scrum Master)
● Have solid grasp of: Lean & Agile UX, User Interface and development methods, HCI & Human Factor, Modern Web Standards and Specs, Unified modeling Language (UML), OOP Object Oriented Programming Method, OOD Object Oriented Design Methods Advanced API Social Skills in:
● Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
● Possess Strong Familiarity with these tools
Design FRAMEWORKS & TOOLS
Illustrations, HTML - HTML5, CSS - CSS3, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe InDeisgn, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Muse, Adobe Fuse, Adobe Audition, Adobe Spark, Adobe Scout, Adobe Audition, 3DMax, Maya
Development FRAMEWORKS & TOOLS
Java, .net, ASP.net, XML, HTML - HTML5, CSS - CSS3, TCP/IP, REST, AJAX, SOAP, Visual Studio .Net, Eclipse, SQL, MS SQL Server, jQuery, JQX, MySQL, C, C++, Android Studio, C#, Objective C, XCode, IIS, Web Toolkit, Node.js, AWS, Actionscript 2 and 3 Development, Flex Design and Development, Responsive Design and Development, Angular.js, bootstrap, dojo, backbone, Reactjs, jsx, tsx, webpacks, Knockoutjs, Adobe PhoneGap , Adobe Flash Builder, Tableau, D3, Hadoop, PHP, etc.
- Favorite quote - "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
Saint Louis, Missouri | San Diego, California
+ 01 314 750 3969